Here’s a fantastic game that was played by the fun, lively hens at one of our vintage hen parties in East London.
The toilet paper bridal wear game!
How to play:
1. Split the hen party into teams
2. Give each team at least 1 loo roll
3. Each team has ten minutes to create the best bridal dress they can out of loo paper, on one girl in their team – start the timer!
4. When everyone has finished, you can ask the bride-to-be to judge the dresses, provided she has stayed out of the competition! To ham it up a little, get someone to walk each toilet paper bride down an imaginary aisle and sing ‘Here Comes The Bride’ theme tune!
5. Have a prize ready for the best!
Images copyright Rhiannon Williams, all rights reserved, not to be used or downloaded without permission.